Today, April 25, 2008 is World Penguin Day! That means all day there is penguin loving going on all over the world. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with penguin appreciation!
Some ideas for penguin celebrating:
- Visit your local zoo or aquiarium and tell the penguins how much you love them
- Draw a picture of your favorite penguin
- Read about penguins
- Make a penguin craft
- Donate to a charity that supports penguins
- Write a poem about penguin
- Tell your friends and family how much you love penguins and why
Share your penguin appreciation ideas in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!